Whether you are still presenting your products “face-to-face,” or have embraced the benefits of webinars it’s critical to use a selling script.
Every time you approach a prospect or customer, you should be prepared with a powerful and proven marketing script.
Practiced presentation massively outperforms one that’s simply delivered off the cuff. Yes, whether you’re selling face-to-face or online, you need to be flexible and be able to cope with things that crop up, but you should not allow them to divert you from your main flow.
You must remember that your interaction with your prospects is a sales presentation and not a chat around the coffee table with your buddies. The purpose of your webinar, online demo, or meeting is to sell and make you money! And as sales is a process not an event, your process – your sales presentation – should be carefully planned, constructed, practiced, and delivered. Use a sales script because:
- It makes your message consistent.
- The results can be measured and the script improved.
- It systematizes your business.
- You can make a strong first impression (without blundering for something to say).
- Prepares you for any prospect objections, questions, etc. without getting you off track.
One word of warning: Many times people who use sales scripts sound robotic and unnatural. You can still read a script and be real. And when you do both you will see an incredible increase in your sales!
Original Post By Clate Mask