Posted by admin on October 4, 2012 in Uncategorized
Did you know…the average adult spends up to 3 hours a day more on the Internet than they spend watching television.These are your prospects! But only if you have a website that draws them in.
I’m sure you already have a website, but have you taken that website to the next level?
Most viewers will give you about ten seconds to decide if your site is worth visiting. If you have interesting content and graphics, they’ll give you a little more time. However, if you haven’t used your space on the Internet to capture and retain their attention, the next thing you know, the person is gone.
Here are some ideas for making your website powerful:
- Include pictures and descriptions of your products (with a dynamic website, your visitors should be able to click through your products to find what they are
- Display interesting facts and statistics
- Include high interest stories (celebrity or newsworthy stories will quickly draw readers to your site)
- Include customer testimonials
- Produce blogs, forums, or user communities
Your website should attract viewers, and ultimately provide you with additional leads.Contact me today for a complete analysis of your current website.